Saturday 8 February 2014

Review of Dell 5521 15R 3rd Generation Laptop, (Features, Qualities and Dark Side)

Reviews of Dell 5521, Features, Qualities, Specifications:


Hi everyone, today I am writing the review about new Dell 5521 Laptop and I will talk here about its features, qualities and dark side of it.
Dell 5521 15R is a 3rd Generation Laptop with 15.6 inch display and really good Battery life. It also offers touch to make the most of Windows 8 with a higher rate that without touch. Right now I am using Dell 5521 without touch the machine is working really fine. I haven’t used this machine with touch support so I cannot talk here about its touch power. But I think the touch must be pretty awesome as made by DELL.

Following are its qualities and flaws:
Key Features:
1.      1.7 GHz Processor with a TURBO Boost up to 2.6 GHz.
2.      DDR 3 RAM
3.      3rd Generation
4.      HD Graphics 4000
5.      Numeric Keypad
6.      2 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 Ports
7.      HDMI Output


Qualities:
1.     Really Good Battery Life. I am impressed mostly by this as it gave up to 9 hours Battery timing with normal use without Gaming. But now after 1 year of use. It gives up to 5 hours without Gaming.
2.     Good Keyboard and nice touchpad
3.     Slim and Sleek Design
4.     Speakers are Good enough.
Dark Side:
1.     No VGA Port
2.     1 Jack for both microphone and speaker(It is good point for some people).


Every thing in the world has some drawbacks but overall I like this laptop a lot and it is pretty impressive and also in a good budget…. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment